Concluded the Second Meeting of FICCI National Logistics Committee chaired by Rizwaan Soomar sir ( CEO & MD at DP World DP World ).
And moderated by the evergreen & eloquent Manab Majumdar (Deputy Secretary General at FICCI Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce & Industry (FICCI) ) .
The distinguished members of this National Logistics Committee not only raise some of the most important topics with Logistics in India
But also come up with actionable insights and roadmaps for the government of India.
I always come out as a wiser Logistics professional learning from some of the most experienced & brilliant people this trade has across the country.
The committee has always taken my suggestions on merit
Moreover, it has always encouraged to further contribute in the development of the Logistics ecosystem in India.
Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry (FICCI) is the oldest, largest and the apex business chamber in India.
FICCI is the voice of India’s business and industry.
Besides it, from influencing policy to encouraging debate, FICCI articulates the views and concerns of industry.
Following are the main function of FICCI: –
- Undertakes economic research and encourages scientific research useful for the development of industry and commerce.
- Arranges business education and technical education.
- Publishes periodicals for dissemination of information useful to business community.
- Provides library facilities to members.
- Offers advice and suggestion on management, quality improvement so as to improve competitive strength of Indian industry.
Therefore, FICCI is making concrete initiatives and contributing in the various Fields.
Like Commercial Arbitration, Export Promotion, Research, Business legislation, Infrastructure Development.
For the purpose of protection and promotion of Business Interest.
Learn more at ArunPandit.com