Reinvent Your Personal Brand
REINVENT YOUR PERSONAL BRAND USING THE POWER OF STORYTELLING
“When I was in 12th grade, I suffered a series of successive failures.
My life seemed to be like a hit-me doll, which was meant to rise and fall.
I could not take it anymore.
So, I decided to take the shortcut to heaven by committing suicide but destiny had other plans for me ”
said Mr. Arun Pandit.
From almost giving up on his life to turning it around and creating a strong personal brand,
Mr. Arun has positively impacted thousands of lives.
Infusing storytelling with personal branding is a powerful tool that can do wonders.
With the advent of the internet, we have become fickle-minded and our attention span has reduced tremendously.
With a myriad of options available within a click, it becomes essential to grab the attention of the audience for a considerable time to grow as a brand.
And the best way to do this is by using the power of storytelling to reinvent your personal brand.
Some added benefits of the same include:
- Using the power of storytelling, you can effectively connect the personal branding features presenting it in a coherent as well as attractive way.
- Once you are able to present what makes you stand out in a presentable manner, you would be better able to leave an impact and garner a larger audience base.
- Every brand wants to emanate an essence of trust and using stories is a creative way to put out your values and what you stand for.
- Personal branding makes you stand out. And using the power of storytelling for your personal branding, adds an element of relatability making a long-lasting impact on the audience.
Keeping this aspect in mind, we present to you ‘Reinvent your personal brand using the power of storytelling.
So come be a part of this exciting and insightful session on 4th September from 10 am to 11 am.
This is a paid event and all the proceeds would be donated to the Give India Charity. We hope to see you there!
About the speaker
- Founder DontGiveUp
- Member YLC (AIMA) & FICCI
- Top 1 % in SCM Sales at Linkedin
- VP The500MBAClub
- Ex Loadshare , TruxApp , BlackBuck , PayU , CEAT & RPG
- CII – WMPro